Our family operated company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. To be certain all technicians are well trained and attend the necessary certificate courses in order to stay current with industry upgrades and to stay compliant.
As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals in the Pharmaceutical, Research and Manufacturing Industries. Also from major Biotech General Contracting firms serving New England cities and towns such as Boston, Cambridge, Framingham, Hopkinton, Lexington, Waltham and Andover.
We understand our customers' need for:
- Skilled Testing, Balancing & Certifying services.
- Proper cGMP documentation and compliance.
- Assurance of NIST calibrated testing instruments.
- Prompt service and scheduling.
- Customer confidentiality.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Air & Hydronic System testing, adjusting & balancing.
- Ultrasonic water flow measuring.
- Chemical fume hood, BSC and Clean room HEPA testing and certifying.
- cGMP, GLP & AAALAC facilities, room differential & absolute pressure balancing.
Certifications & Affiliations:
NEBB, National Environmental Balancing Bureau certified. Signatory member of SMWIA LU# 17, Boston, MA.
Procedural Standards used:
- CETA Standards
- IEST Standards
- ISO Standards
- ANSI Standards
- ASHRAE Standards
- Client specific Procedural Standards
365 K Street
South Boston, MA 02127-4242
Telephone # (617) 268 - 8333
Facsimile # (617) 268 - 9746
Mon - Fri: 7AM - 4PM (call for appointment)